View latest eNoticeBoard
T: 1800 052 476
The Perfect Gift
Become a WNA Today
FACTS ABOUT WOMEN
Women own almost half of all home-based businesses and one-third of businesses operating from other locations.
Women setting up business from home is the fastest growing sector of the Australian economy.
Women make or influence 80% of all purchasing decisions.
94% of all Australian businesses have an annual turnover of less that 2 million dollars.
Women owned businesses have less external debt, are more profitable and profitable much earlier than those owned by men.
SOCIALISE WITH US
Supplying Finished Artwork
All finished artwork is to be supplied in high resolution print ready PDF files.
Prior to sending your PDF please ensure:
n Size of advertisement is exact.
n All text is converted to outlines.
n Files are supplied as CMYK process (no RGB or spot colours).
n All images in file are 300dpi at correct size.
n If the PDF file is over 8MB, it will be too large to send through your server please
send your file through yousendit.com (a free service for single files up to 100mb).
n Maximum ink weight 340%.
n 5mm bleed is only available on double page and full page advertisements.
n No responsibility will be taken for problems resulting from incorrectly supplied files.
Once checked please send your file to: email@example.com
Material and Bookings
n To book or discuss your advertising needs call Nikita Harris on T: 1800 052 476.
n Bookings are confirmed on the receipt of a completed Booking Form. Please fax
to F: 07 3272 8111 or E: to firstname.lastname@example.org
n All advertisements supplied by the advertiser should be in digital form using the
For more information on specifications contact our graphic designer
Tricia Mahoney on M: 0419 311 862 or E: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
1. All advertising bookings must be confirmed in writing. Please call our office on T: 1800 052 476 for any assistance when completing the Booking Form.
2. Finished artwork must be submitted according to the advertising specifications on our website. For further assistance please contact Head Office on T: 1800 052 476.
3. Cancellations will only be accepted in writing and must be received before the booking deadline. Cancellations received after booking deadlines will not be accepted.
4. All advertising space is paid for in advance prior to each edition of the magazine going to print.
5. We reserve the right to apply the VIP discount of 10% as a 40% discount when the fourth advertisement is invoiced.
6. To secure advertising space credit card details must be supplied at the time of booking.
7. Cancellations during the period a VIP Advertiser Package is current must adhere to item (3). A claw back of the discounts applied to previous advertisements and/or complimentary artwork design forming part of the said contract applies. The contract will only become null and void when the total claw back payment is settled. If the total claw back payment is not made by the next applicable booking deadline date the advertisement will run as agreed in the orginal contract and payment will be required as agreed in the said contract.
8. Advertisements are accepted subject to the approval of the Editor.
9. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to ensure that advertisements comply with the Trade Practices Act. Advertisements are accepted for publication on the condition that the advertiser indemnifies the publisher and its servants and contractors against all actions, suits, claims, loss and/or damage and expenses resulting from anything published by the advertiser.
10. Working Women is a registered trade mark of Women’s Network Australia Pty Ltd. We do reserve the right to reject advertising material that is deemed inappropriate or does not fit with the spirit of our readership.