View latest eNoticeBoard
T: 1800 052 476
The Perfect Gift
Become a WNA Today
FACTS ABOUT WOMEN
Women own almost half of all home-based businesses and one-third of businesses operating from other locations.
Women setting up business from home is the fastest growing sector of the Australian economy.
Women make or influence 80% of all purchasing decisions.
94% of all Australian businesses have an annual turnover of less that 2 million dollars.
Women owned businesses have less external debt, are more profitable and profitable much earlier than those owned by men.
SOCIALISE WITH US
- WNA reserves the right to refuse to write, edit or distribute any material that is or may be considered to be defamatory or misleading in any way.
- WNA reserves the right to commence work only once payment is secured.
- By engaging the services of WNA, you agree to indemnify WNA against any loss or liability whatsoever or howsoever arising out of any breach of copyright or intellectual property in the material to be edited, written or distributed, or any, defamatory or misleading statements or material contained therein.
- WNA – Does not distribute adult related or questionable material.
- WNA – Reserves the right to withhold the distribution of an advertisement for any reason.
- WNA – Retains the right to delete any or all information maintained on its web site.
- WNA – Provides no warranties or guarantees regarding the accuracy or validity of any information supplied by third parties and contained in our website or distributed through our eNoticeBoard Service.
- In no circumstances shall WNA be liable for any direct, incidental or consequential damages, lost profits, lost advertising or any indirect damages as a result of the use of our services.
- All links and references to outside organisations (excluding WNA) are implicitly independent of WNA. WNA does not endorse, approve, certify, or control these external references and does not guarantee or assume responsibility for their accuracy.
- Editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by copyright and may not be copied without the permission of WNA.
- In no event shall WNA be liable to any parties for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to the use of our services; including editing, writing, distribution and recommendations.
- By visiting and using this site, the user accepts all risks and responsibility for loss, damage, costs and other consequences resulting from using this website and any websites linked to it.
- In the event that litigation arises only Australian courts will have jurisdiction for claims against WNA.
Use of our Brand
Women's Network Australia (WNA) Members have permission to use their Member eBadge logotype as a link to WNA's website. In addition, the image can be displayed on their corporate stationery and approved promotional materials. However, the names and/or logos of WNA may not be used for the promotion of personal businesses or endeavours.
WNA partners, sponsors and the general public must obtain written permission from WNA to use the name(s) and/or likenesses or logos of WNA, WNA Community Partnership Project or Working Women Magazine.
WNA reserve the right to request the removal of a link to the www.womensnetwork.com.au website, or to take appropriate legal action in the event that a link is defamatory or otherwise harmful to WNA, or our Members.
Although WNA's website includes links providing direct access to other Internet sites, WNA takes no responsibility for the content or information contained on those other sites and does not exert any editorial or other control over those other sites.
WNA welcomes links to our site. Other organisations and individuals may freely link to the www.womensnetwork.com.au provided that such links are not defamatory or otherwise harmful to WNA, our Members or the general public. WNA requests that any outside organisation or individual providing a link informs WNA of the link by E: email@example.com ©