Subscribe to the weekly WNA eNoticeBoard for business events, news, tips & info.
View latest eNoticeBoard
Call Our Office
T: 1800 052 476
M: 0428 581 609
Small Business Loans
FACTS ABOUT WOMEN
- Women are at the heart of the small business economy with 660,280 women now running and operating businesses across Australia.
- Women setting up business from home is the fastest growing sector of the Australian economy.
SOCIALISE WITH US
WNA Ambassador Role
If you're a natural networker and seeking to elevate your profile, this opportunity is perfect for you and your business.
The role involves, promoting and hosting our business networking luncheons in your region.
All of the event management is handled by our head office, so in regards to your time - you will need to be available from 10:00am - 3:00pm for approximately 4 - 5 event dates.
You will need to be well networked throughout your region, social media savvy, confident about public speaking, and comfortable with leading the charge from up front.
As the first point of contact for those attending our networking luncheons, a high level of communication skill, confidence and professionalism is required.
If you run a successful small business this is an awesome opportunity to engage, position yourself as an expert and increase your profile in the business community.
The role attracts a remuneration package consisting of a results based consulting fee and a range of WNA services which are tailored to the business needs of the individual appointed to the role.
Interests? Read through what is involved and the commitment you will be required to make:
- To undertake this role you need to be friendly and confident, especially when meeting people for the first time.
- It is imperative that you have personally displayed interest by having previously attended one of our networking events, so that you have an understanding of how our events are run.
- You need to be in the position to commit to the scheduled dates of the WNA events being held in the region you are applying for.
- Your attendance at each of the scheduled events is required for 1.5 hours prior and 1 hour after the events close.
- You need to have a strong interest and desire to support other women in reaching their business and career goals.
- Professional dress standards are expected when acting in your role as a WNA Event Ambassador.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Janelle Bostock on T: 1800 052 476 or send us an email.
You will be joining a team of inspired women who engage with the business community by hosting WNA networking events in their region.