View latest eNoticeBoard
Want to speak to Us?
M: 0428 581 609
T: 1800 052 476
Want to borrow money?
Use our Home, Commercial and Refinancing Service
Build Your Small Business
Become a WNA Member
Business building ideas.
FACTS ABOUT WOMEN
- Mothers who run their own businesses account for 16% of the Australian small business sector.
- Half of all female small business owners with children are solo operators and 81% of them work from home.
- According to recent ABS data, there are now more women than men running businesses in the 33-45 year old age bracket.
- Women own almost half of all home-based businesses and one-third of businesses operating from other locations.
- Women setting up business from home is the fastest growing sector of the Australian economy.
- Women make or influence 80% of all purchasing decisions.
- 94% of all Australian businesses have an annual turnover of less than $2 million.
- Women owned businesses have less external debt, are more profitable and profitable much earlier than those owned by men.
SOCIALISE WITH US
Links > Featured Member >
Jenny Cartwright | Principal | Sales and Telesales Solutions
Tell us about your business:
Jenny Cartwright – Head Trainer/Owner of Sales and Telesales Solutions, Author of “Don’t Get Hung Up (How to sell products and services by phone)”, and co-author of “Secrets of Top Sales Professionals Exposed”.
Jenny is Australia’s leading telephone sales trainer, a sales strategist, sales speaker and coach. She has had over 30 years’ hands-on, “in the trenches “experience in guiding many of Australia’s leading companies to the pinnacle of sales success.
Following a career in face to face sales and sales management for a major hotel chain and international sales management with an Australian coach tour company, Jenny started her own sales consulting company to help businesses increase their sales.
In the 90s, she changed direction to telemarketing where she consistently achieved record sales promoting the events of some of the world’s best speakers like Anthony Robbins, Tom Hopkins, Jim Rohn, Zig Ziglar, Denis Waitley, Harvey Mackay, Michael Gerber, Brian Tracy, Jay Abraham and Deepak Chopra. Jenny now owns her own training company Sales and Telesales Solutions.
She has personally trained over 25,000 people in sales, telesales and customer service over the last 14 years. She runs public workshops all over Australia and conducts in-house customised training for companies worldwide. Examples of companies she has trained are Macquarie Telecom, APN Newspapers, Hollard Financial Services, Tourism Tasmania, The Real Estate Institute, Telikom PNG, Trend Micro, Chandler Macleod, ING, Fujifilm, 1300 Australia, Powerlift Nissan, Water Filters Australia, APS Chemicals, Food Service Central, R.M Smith & Son, Mission Australia, Real Insurance to name but a few.
She has also run public courses for the Australian Telemarketing Association and the RCSA. Jenny is a professional member (PM) of National Speakers, a past President of Business SWAP, and the leader of the XL Entrepreneurs Sydney Circle. Her sales expertise has been invited on “A Current Affair” and at several business conferences.
Find out more about my business.
What's been your most outstanding business achievement?
Being invited to speak at events with Sir Richard Branson and Alan Weiss and be the sales expert on 'A Current Affair'. Increasing a company's sales by 130 per cent in 3 months and creating a huge database of clients worldwide whom I can continuously help and motivate with my free email sales and telesales tips.
What are your top 3 networking tips?
- Look for opportunities to help others rather than get jobs for you.
- Seek out people who look lost and introduce them to someone.
- Contact people you meet afterwards and invite them to another networking group you attend.
What's been your most successful marketing strategy?
Be clear what you want and keep telling people. Tell your friends, write it in your newsletters and blogs and know it will happen when you are ready. Help other people to get where they want to go too.
What can't you live without?
Exercise, people, challenges, constant learning around my career topics and a overseas holiday each year.
What value and benefit have you or your business gained by being a WNA Member?
Many promotional benefits like having a promotional expo tables at WNA lunches, writing articles for the magazine, putting my book online, and blogging for WNA. Meeting people to network with and exchange each other’s ideas.
Member 2 Member Offer
Receive a 25 per cent discount on my one day workshop 'How to Triple Your Sales by Phone', which is held bi-monthly in most states. Also receive a FREE CD Download of "Pearls of Wisdom for Telemarketing Success." You can download it from the 'Sales Coaching' section in the drop down menu under the 'More Services' tab on our website.
Contact Jenny on E: firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on T: 02 9427 3479