View latest eNoticeBoard
Want to speak to Us?
M: 0428 581 609
T: 1800 052 476
Want to borrow money?
Use our Home, Commercial and Refinancing Service
Build Your Small Business
Become a WNA Member
Business building ideas.
FACTS ABOUT WOMEN
- Mothers who run their own businesses account for 16% of the Australian small business sector.
- Half of all female small business owners with children are solo operators and 81% of them work from home.
- According to recent ABS data, there are now more women than men running businesses in the 33-45 year old age bracket.
- Women own almost half of all home-based businesses and one-third of businesses operating from other locations.
- Women setting up business from home is the fastest growing sector of the Australian economy.
- Women make or influence 80% of all purchasing decisions.
- 94% of all Australian businesses have an annual turnover of less than $2 million.
- Women owned businesses have less external debt, are more profitable and profitable much earlier than those owned by men.
SOCIALISE WITH US
Links > Featured Member >
Kirsty O'Callaghan | Principal Coach | Unity - QLD
Tell us about your business:
I am the owner of Unity-Qld. I am a Relationship and a Resilience Expert and support Business, Families, Individuals and Groups.
The transformational tools and strategies I have developed and used with thousands of Australians for nearly two decades will inspire you, your family or your business to perform “best thinking” and “best practice”, getting you better results and outcomes.
More info at: Unity - QLD
What's been your most outstanding business achievement?
My most outstanding achievement would have to be taking the leap to build a business that I believe in and continuing to grow and thrive whilst keeping work/life balance.
What are your top 3 networking tips?
What's been your most successful marketing or career progression strategy?
Building long term business relationships and putting the footwork into networking and growing those relationships and opportunities through strategies and effort.
What can't you live without?
My family and close friends, they are the reason I am and they are my greatest supporters.
What value and benefit have you or your business gained by being a WNA Member?
Growth, both personally and professionally. Feeling a part of a very supportive community.
Member 2 Member Offer
I have released two meditation CDs consisting of four guided meditations and our signature pack of resilience cards to help you overcome setbacks in your day to day life. RRP $65.00 - WNA Members can purchase them for only $40 by emailing me.
Contact Kirsty at E: email@example.com