View latest eNoticeBoard
Want to speak to Us?
M: 0428 581 609
T: 1800 052 476
Want to borrow money?
Use our Home, Commercial and Refinancing Service
Build Your Small Business
Become a WNA Member
Business building ideas.
FACTS ABOUT WOMEN
- Mothers who run their own businesses account for 16% of the Australian small business sector.
- Half of all female small business owners with children are solo operators and 81% of them work from home.
- According to recent ABS data, there are now more women than men running businesses in the 33-45 year old age bracket.
- Women own almost half of all home-based businesses and one-third of businesses operating from other locations.
- Women setting up business from home is the fastest growing sector of the Australian economy.
- Women make or influence 80% of all purchasing decisions.
- 94% of all Australian businesses have an annual turnover of less than $2 million.
- Women owned businesses have less external debt, are more profitable and profitable much earlier than those owned by men.
SOCIALISE WITH US
Links > Featured Member >
Sue Lester | Head Transition Coach, Speaker & Author | Growing Content Pty Ltd
Tell us about your current business:
As Head Transition Coach I clear your head trash off your life/business path for smoother, faster progress. Many of my clients are 'single wives', juggling it all while spouses are absent, and present!
For D.I.Y. head trash clearing grab a copy of my book "The Face Within: How to Change Your Unconscious Blueprint". It's written for you. Known as the Catalyst of Change, as a speaker or facilitator I can inform, inspire and entertain your people. Change your mindset, change your life.
Find out more about my business.
What's been your most outstanding achievements?
The discovery of what I now call our unconscious blueprint has been life changing for so many. I've shared how to reveal and change yours in my first book, 'The Face Within: How to Change Your Unconscious Blueprint'. It's a DIY head trash clearing book, written with the busy over-stretched business woman in mind.
What are your top 3 networking tips?
- Show up understanding why you are there.
- Be friendly and helpful.
- Build relationships not just a database.
What's been your most successful marketing strategy?
Getting out there on the speaking circuit, and opening my business to international clients.
What can't you live without?
A sense of connection, to myself, others and the bigger picture.
What value and benefit have you or your business gained by being a WNA Member?
I've connected with some fabulous women, gained clients and raised my profile with speaking gigs, articles, blog posts, featured member profile, advertising, and media alerts.
Member 2 Member Offer
WNA Members a free Problem Dissolving Process CD (RRP $27) with every 30 minute powerful Problem Dissolving session (by telephone/Skype $90) and/or 50% off a 1 hour Success Map session $90 (normally $180) via Skype to clarify where you are, where you want to be, and exactly how to get there faster and more easily.
Contact Sue by E: email@example.com or call M: 0428 128 679.