CEO - Founder
After working 30 years in the corporate sector, I kicked off my heels and became a coal train driver working in the rail and mining industry! The transition into a male dominated industry was no easy task.
I believe more women should consider non-traditional careers. I’ve made it my mission to empower and support women who are considering a career change into an Industry role and making the transition as smooth as possible!
I provide career guidance about how you can kick off your heels and tap into your steelcaps.
Everyone is capable of doing the job...Go On Get Your Glo On!
Areas of Expertise
- Project Management, Leadership, Human Resources, Business Admin
- Women In Industry - Industry Advocacy Award Finalist
Education and Qualifications
- 2013 - Diploma Project Management
- 2014 - CERTIV Train Driving
- 2019 - Diploma Leadership & Management
- 2020 - Dare to Lead Trained
- 2009 - CERTIV Human Resources
- 2009 - CERTIV Workplace Health & Safety
Articles on Women's Network
Member to Member Offer
Wanting to broaden and build on my speaking opportunities so welcome any invites.