Principal, Trade Mark Attorney
Binh Rey, Trade Mark Attorney | Associate | Branding Expert
The services she offers are as follows:
1) Trade mark strategy for your brand
2) Trademark search, application and registration for Australia and globally
3) If your brand is not able to be trade marked, Binh can assist with guiding you to a new brand name that won't get you in trouble.
Areas of Expertise
- Trademark & Patent application, research and registration
- Personal Net Promoter Score(NSP of 100) in 2020. Industry Average: 22
Education and Qualifications
- 2001 - Masters of Business,Marketing at University of Technology Sydney(UTS)
- 2019 - Graduate Cert. in Trade Marks Law and Practice (UTS)
- 1993 - Bachelor of Applied Science (UTS) major in Computing
Articles on Women's Network
- Geographical Indication Trademarks and Free Trade Agreements
- A Case Study In Successful Rebranding
- THE COST OF RE- BRANDING continued part 2
- THE COST OF RE-BRANDING Part 1
- Is Nike Perfume a Product of Nike?
- Certification Marks are Different from your Standard Trademarks
- Why Restaurants Should Trademark Too
- Clarity Around Trademark Rights and Domain Names
- Five Things to Consider When Trademarking Overseas
- Two Things to Know About Trademarks
- You Don’t Need Lawyer to Process Your Trademark
- Avoid Being a Victim of Trademark Scams
- Is Your Business Name Infringing on a Trademark ?
- Why all Australian Distributors Should Trademark Goods They Distribute.
- Top Five Mistakes a Trademark Beginner Makes
- How Much Trademark Protection Does a Company Need?
- 5 Ways You Can Lose Money by Not Trademarking Your Brand
- Fastest Man in The World Has Been Protected Since 2009
- Brexit | How Does It Affect Trademarks in the United Kingdom?
- Registered Trademark – Use it or lose it !
- How To Choose The Right Trademark Service Provider
- Avoid Making a $200,000 Trademark Mistake
- Don’t Be Caught Out By the First To File Rule – (Especially in China)
Member to Member Offer
Free 1/2 hour discussion with Binh Rey regarding any new brand name a business owner is would like to consider for their new venture. Binh is able to give analysis on whether that brand is available to be trade marked or whether the new brand name could unknowingly be infringing on an existing registered trade mark.