Claire E Bibby
Claire is an award-winning lawyer who is also an Australian & International Keynote Speaker, Author, Mentor, Mediator and Arbitrator, offering over 25 years expertise in strategic, financial, governance, legal, innovation, dispute resolution, mentoring and team leadership areas.
Claire is an inspirational, passionate speaker with a compelling, fast-paced style. Her local and international subject matter expertise includes business, women’s leadership, team building, management integrity, diversity and inclusion, dispute resolution, mentoring and psychologically healthy workplaces.
Areas of Expertise
- Public Speaking
- Female Executive of the Year, Asia & ANZ, Stevie Awards (Silver)
- Mentor of the Year, NSW Women Lawyers’ Association
- Australian In-House Lawyer of the Year, Australasian Lawyer
- Excellence Award, Lawyers Weekly Women in Law
- Australian General Counsel of the Year, Australian Law Awards
- Leading In-House Property & Real Estate Lawyer, Doyle’s Guide
Education and Qualifications
- 2014 - Graduate, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- 2014 - Fellow, Governance Institute & Australian Institute of Management
- 2017 - Professional Mediator Member, Resolution Institute
- 2018 - Professional Certificate Arbitration
- 2000 - Graduate Diploma, Company Secretarial Practice
- 1991 - Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Bachelor of Commerce, Finance
Articles on Women's Network
- How To Take The Headache Out Of Sunday Blues
- Go on – go and be an irritant!
- Confessions to My Shoulder Angel
Member to Member Offer
For WNA members I offer a 15% discount from my fees for legal services, mediation or arbitration services, mentoring and public speaking events.