Dr Deb - The Travel Doctor
Dr Deb is a medical doctor with a passion for medicine and travel. She has 30 years experience in making sure travellers get the 'right stuff' before departure - vaccinations, medical kits, and critical 'been-there-done-that' practical information to ensure travellers make the most of their journey. Her clinic is in the Brisbane CBD. Ideally you need to seek medical advice 6 weeks before departure. If you are travelling for work we can also supply the paperwork you need for OH&S dcoumentation.
Areas of Expertise
- Travel Medicine
- Surgeon General John White Medal - 2013
Education and Qualifications
- 1983 - Bachelor Medicine Bachelor Surgery (MBBS) University of Qld
- 2016 - Master of Public Health and Tropical Medicine (MPHTM) James Cook Uni
Articles on Women's Network
- A Few Quiet Drinks On Your Well-Deserved Holidays?
- A Few Quiet Drinks On Your Well-deserved Holidays?
Member to Member Offer
Members who have a consultation at the clinic get a free copy of the book, Travelling Well - The must have guide to a safe and healthy journey - either paper or digital version. Also a free ' yellow book' - the international vaccination record book.