My motto is ‘Doing the work I love with the people I connect with to get the outcomes we both want.’ I do this in many ways – as a MC, Speaker, Facilitator, Coach, Trainer & Assessor, Celebrant, Thought Leader and Author. I use my extensive high-level leadership and operational experience to develop bespoke solutions to meet the needs of my individual and business clients. My success comes from being able to quickly ‘get on the same page’ as my potential client and being purposeful with my solutions, developing methodologies that meet their needs and budget.
Areas of Expertise
- Trainer & Assessor
- Thought Leader
- Finalist Telstra Women's Business Awards
Education and Qualifications
- 2014 - Masters of Public Administration
- 1998 - Bachelor of Social Science (Human Services) Child Care
- 2019 - CIV 40116 Training & Assessment
- 2008 - Company Directors Diploma (AICD)
Articles on Women's Network
Member to Member Offer
Discount on the fee for speaking engagements. Discounted price of my upcoming book.