I am an award winning, registered Personal Trainer, Gym & Group Exercise Instructor with over 32 years in the health and wellness industry. My passion for helping people has seen me travel the world as a Speaker, Trainer, Consultant and Coach.
In September 2017 I received the shock diagnosed of MND/ALS. Despite the challenges this disease brings, MND has not dampened my determination to live life passionately. I continue to successfully help women achieve their health, weight loss and well being goals through my online wellness programs at www.fitnesstips.com.au.
Areas of Expertise
- Personal Trainer, Wellness Consultant, Health & Business Coach
- Group Fitness Instructor of the Year
- Fitness Instructor of the Year
Education and Qualifications
- 1999 - Personal Trainer
Articles on Women's Network
- Winter Eating and Exercise Tips
- Tips On How To Improve Your Posture
- Why is Our Body Clock So Important?
- Run Better to Avoid Injury, it’s all in the Breathing!
- Are you in a Gut Rut?
- Popular Ways to do Intermittent Fasting
- Health Implications of Alcohol Consumption in Women
- The Impact of Diet and Nutrition on Cancer Prevention
- Happiness and Self-Love
- How to Prevent a Stroke?
- Wanting to Lose Weight? Let’s Look at How to Count Calories
- Learn to Love Your Stress
- Drinking Myths Uncovered!
- Weight Loss does Not Equal Happiness