I help organisations grow their business through investing in their people and I help people invest in themselves through coaching and mentoring.
* Businesses succeed and grow by retaining their staff, building effective teams, developing leaders, and having good systems in place to support and develop their people. I help organisations achieve this through my mentoring training and programmes.
* People achieve their goals and dreams by making deliberate decisions and having a clear intent about what they want and who they want to be. Through my coaching and mentoring, I help you get there.
Areas of Expertise
- Mentoring training and programme design
- One-one coaching and mentoring
- Skilful communication - questioning, feedback
- Conflict resolution - handling difficult conversations
- Building resilience to manage change successfully
- Qualitative research
- Walter D. Neal Award for most outstanding PhD thesis
- Vice-Chancellor’s Performance Excellence Award, QUT
- Vice-Chancellor’s Award for Excellence, QUT
Education and Qualifications
- 2011 - Doctor of Philosophy
- 2004 - Master of Education, Adult Education
- 1985 - Diploma of Occupational Therapy
Articles on Women's Network
- Handling the difficult conversations in the workplace
- The Career Conversation: The Benefits of Having a Mentor Part 2
- The Career Conversation: The Benefits of Having a Mentor
Member to Member Offer
One-One Coaching & Mentoring Programmes: A 30 minute free consultation to talk through how I can help you in making a career change, setting goals, achieving a lifestyle balance, or dealing with conflict.