Founder & Managing Director
LBPR is the Public Relations Institute of Australia's Best Small PR Consultancy of the Year 2018/19 and National Winner of the Best PR Campaign with a Small Budget 2018/19.At LBPR, we are storytellers. We simply love words, like an accountant loves numbers (we imagine). We craft your story, and tell it with so much conviction and heart that your audience can’t help but take notice, make the connection, get it and get you. The right story-telling at the right time by the right people can inspire meaningful connections, conversations and actions.
Areas of Expertise
- media relations, digital influencers, stakeholder engagement, issues
- Best Small PR Consultancy of the Year, Public Relations Institute Aust
- Best Small Budget PR Campaign, Public Relations Institute of Australia
- Rising Star of the Year, AusMumpreneur Awards (Lisa Burling)
- Illawarra Businesswoman of the Year (Lisa Burling)
- Best Digital/Social Media Campaign of the Year, PRIA
- Innovative Businesswoman of the Year (Lisa Burling)
Education and Qualifications
- 1996 - Bachelor of Communications, Broadcast Journalism + PR
- 2005 - Chartered Institute of Marketing, London, Advanced Diploma
Articles on Women's Network
Member to Member Offer
Receive a one-hour PR strategy session with LBPR Managing Director Lisa Burling for 1/2 price - $500 (usually $1,000). Plus, Lisa will give you a free copy of her first book Dream A Little Dream, which charts her journey from single mum in Centrelink with two little boys, to an award-winning entrepreneur with a 7-figure business just four short years later.