Small Business Entrepreneurs Grant – Help is here to Grow your Business
Do you know what you need to do to grow your business and achieve your business goals?
Are you sure your strategy will help you achieve your business vision? Is your Financial, IT, HR and Marketing operations supporting this vision? Have you even had a chance to document your business vision and implement an action plan to achieve it?
If these questions have got you thinking about your business then the Queensland Office of Small Business has just released a new funding opportunity that may be of interest to you. The Small Business Entrepreneur Grants Program provides eligible businesses with matched funding of up to $5,000 (ex GST) to enable you to access business advisors to assist you with planning, coaching and training to help your business get a better start.
What type of Advice / Services will this grant fund?
The program will fund eligible businesses to participate in training and obtain advice or services in relation to one of the following:
- Business mentoring/coaching
- Business and strategic planning
- Professional business advice (ie financial, legal, IT, HR)
- marketing strategy development (branding strategies, social media/digital strategies, market research).
To be eligible you must:
- Be a Queensland based business with an active ABN that has registered a business name within the last four years
- Have less than 20 employees
- Not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are undischarged bankrupt
- Have not previously received funding under prior rounds of this Grant
This grant provides the perfect opportunity for you to access funds that will allow you to work on your business and not just in it! But you’ll need to be quick as applications close 13 December 2018.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity please don’t hesitate to contact Dianne Brown on 07 3490 9988.