Tue 19 Jul 2016
Social Media Infographic – Sizing Information
Business By Social
Getting the images right for your social media is a key part of a professional image. Matt from Onblastblog.com has a great template to assist you and your graphic artist get the size right every time. This inforgraphic does the following:
- An image sizing cheat sheet for every social platform so you’ll have a handy guide when selecting the best image sizes & type for each social network.
- Keyboard shortcuts to save you precious time in connecting with your community.
- The best days to post for each social network so you’ll know with confidence your last post will engage the most people.
- Social Media tools you have to be using every day.
- Tips & tricks on how to generate more shares and engagement, broken down by social network.
- Finally, a proven blueprint on how to write the most irresistible headlines so you can keep your readers thirsty for more.
Back to WNA Blog
- Filter by category
- Advertising & Marketing
- Business Awards
- Business By Social
- Business Consulting & Coaching
- Business Planning & Strategies
- Business Startup
- Business Support & Administration
- Customer Service & Relations
- Design & Illustration
- Digital Technology
- Educational Services
- Events & Entertainment
- Family Services
- Finance & Insurance
- Food & Hospitality
- Health & Wellbeing
- Home & Garden
- Human Resources and Career Advice
- In The News
- Interior Design & Styling
- International Business
- Legal Services
- Networks, Directories & Networking
- Property & Real Estate
- Public Relations & Media Services
- Tourism & Travel
- Writing, Editing & Publishing