View latest eNoticeBoard
T: 1800 052 476
Become a WNA Today
FACTS ABOUT WOMEN
Women own almost half of all home-based businesses and one-third of businesses operating from other locations.
Women setting up business from home is the fastest growing sector of the Australian economy.
Women make or influence 80% of all purchasing decisions.
94% of all Australian businesses have an annual turnover of less that 2 million dollars.
Women owned businesses have less external debt, are more profitable and profitable much earlier than those owned by men.
SOCIALISE WITH US
WNA recognises that your privacy is very important to you and we are committed to promoting confidence in the manner in which your personal information is handled by us. WNA is bound by, and committed to, supporting the National Privacy Principles (NPPs) set out in the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000. The following statement explains how WNA collects, uses, discloses and protects this information on its web site. Specifically:
- collection - personal information is only collected to ensure Members and prospective Members are able to be contacted and made aware of services available
- use and disclosure - information will only be used for the benefit of the membership, principally to contact Members, and no information will be disclosed to any third party without prior approval
- data quality - we will ensure any data collected will be accurate, complete and current
- data security - we will protect data from misuse, loss or unauthorised use
- openness - the type of information collected is openly available to anyone
- access and correction - we encourage personal information to be regularly updated and personal information collected to be available to the individual concerned
- identifiers - no Commonwealth or State identifiers are collected or used
- anonymity - it is impracticable for Members to remain anonymous
- transborder data flows - no information will be transferred overseas without prior approval.
- sensitive information - sensitive information is not collected.
Any person wishing to make a query or complaint regarding the privacy of information should contact WNA's Managing Director on T: 1800 052 476 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org