Event Terms and Conditions
- When your credit card is processed successfully a Tax Invoice will automatically be sent to the email address you supplied during the booking process.
- If a WNA Member misplaces a Tax Invoice they can login to the ‘Member Area’ and retrieve any current or past invoices they require.
Cancellation and Refunds
- Ticket/s are non-refundable after final numbers have been supplied to the venue, which takes place (5) working days prior to the date of the event to which this booking applies.
- Full or partial cancellations received prior to the non-refundable period are charged a credit card processing and administration handling fee of $10.00 per ticket (including GST).
- If you book for a live or online event and then for whatever reason you don’t actually attend you are NOT entitled to any refund.
- Bookings to online events are non-refundable outside the (5) working days prior to the date of the scheduled online session.
- To cancel during the refundable period email email@example.com Please note that due to our security policy of not storing credit card details you do need to call our office on T: 1800 052 476 so we can process the applicable refund to your credit card.
- WNA Members can only transfer their ticket to another current financial Member of WNA.
- To transfer a discounted ‘Member’ ticket to a full price ‘Visitor’ ticket please call our office on T: 1800 052 476 as the difference in ticket price will need to be settled via credit card prior to registering at the event.
- ‘Full Rate’ ticket holders (Visitors) can transfer their tickets (this applies for both live and online events). Please ensure you contact us to discuss the details and diet of the person who will be replacing you at a live event on T: 1800 052 476.
- Please note: We do NOT transfer bookings from one event to another in either our live or online events.
- Prior to making a booking for any of our live events please ensure you read the menu. We must be notified of special medical dietary requirements at the time of receiving your online booking. No special diet guarantee can be given for late bookings or those made after the event RSVP date.
Room Entry for Live Events
- WNA Members participating in Expo tables or delegate satchel inserts have room access for set-up purposes 1 hour prior to commencement of a live event. Completion of set-up needs to be finalised 15 minutes prior to official commencement time of the event.
- By being photographed at Women’s Network Australia (WNA) event you acknowledge that WNA films and photographs their events and that you consent to WNA using your name, likeness, image and or voice in the event that they are photographed or filmed in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting.
- All films and photographs taken at WNA events are subject to copyright. Therefore you cannot, copy, manipulate, crop, or reproduce any of the films, photos or images displayed on WNA’s social media platforms or website. To use any one particular photo or image taken at a WNA event a copyright release fee must be paid to the photographer commissioned for the said event.