Subscribe to the weekly WNA eNoticeBoard for business events, news, tips & info.
View latest eNoticeBoard
Call Our Office
T: 1800 052 476
M: 0428 581 609
Blogging For business
FACTS ABOUT WOMEN
- The most actively trading businesses, are those with an annual turnover of under $200,000.
- Women are at the heart of the small business economy with 660,280 women now running and operating businesses across Australia.
- Half of all female small business owners with children are solo mumpreneurs and 81% of them work from home.
- There are now more women than men running businesses in the 33-45 year old age bracket.
- Women own almost half of all home-based businesses and one-third of businesses operating from other locations.
- Women setting up business from home is the fastest growing sector of the Australian economy.
SOCIALISE WITH US
BRW Richest Self-Made Women
Click here to see the entire list of BRW 30 self-made women.