Subscribe to the weekly WNA eNoticeBoard for business events, news, tips & info.
View latest eNoticeBoard
Call Our Office
T: 1800 052 476
M: 0428 581 609
Blogging For business
FACTS ABOUT WOMEN
- The most actively trading businesses, are those with an annual turnover of under $200,000.
- Women are at the heart of the small business economy with 660,280 women now running and operating businesses across Australia.
- Half of all female small business owners with children are solo mumpreneurs and 81% of them work from home.
- There are now more women than men running businesses in the 33-45 year old age bracket.
- Women own almost half of all home-based businesses and one-third of businesses operating from other locations.
- Women setting up business from home is the fastest growing sector of the Australian economy.
SOCIALISE WITH US
Welcome to our Press Room.
Here you will find our Media Call Service which allows journalists to access commentary and interviewees for feature and news stories relating to working women.
Our Online Press Room will assist journalists, researchers and students. Here you will be able to find a range of information and images that will give a snapshot of Women's Network Australia. ©