Kim Taylor Ultimate Speaker
Speaker Coach, Trainer and Emcee
Successful leaders understand that to thrive in today's business world, communication skills including the ability to engage and influence calmly, confidently and authentically are fundamental skills for success.
With over twenty years of experience working with and delivering presentations to small to medium sized enterprises and well-known organizations, such as, Bunnings and Big W, has led to the development of the 9-Steps to Ultimate Speaker training system. Designed to open the door for professionals seeking to overcome speaking obstacles and master the ability to communicate anywhere.
Areas of Expertise
- Effective Communication Skills for Ultimate Impact and Influence
- Captivating and Engaging Your Audience with Inspiring Stories
- Ultimate Sales Essentials. This includes your sales conversation
- Stage Essentials: How to Prepare, Present and Sell from the Stage
- Ultimate Speaker How to Structure & Deliver Presentations & Workshops
- Ultimate Impact and Influence 1:1 Six-Month Supportive Container
Education and Qualifications
- 2009 - Diploma in Executive & Life Coaching, Certified Practitioner NLP
- 2009 - Certified Practitioner Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- 2009 - Trainers & Speaking Skills (The Coaching Institute, Melbourne)
- 2009 - Certificate IV in Business (The Coaching Institute, Melbourne)
- 2009 - Certificate in Timeline Practitioner The Coaching Institute, Melbourne
Member to Member Offer
A 35-minute Ultimate Speaker Complimentary Conversation with Kim. To book your session visit http://ultimatespeaker.com.au/connect-with-kim You can then decide if we go to the next step. Whichever way you choose, know this conversation will still be of benefit because I can give you valuable feedback as to where you are currently.