Nothing empowers or drives your career/business faster and further than having a Mentor positioned to support and guide you with achieving your goals. Here at Women’s Network Australia we have access to a network of Members Nationally, who have a comprehensive understanding of the fulfilment and independence women achieve from pursuing a successful career or business ownership.
Depending on your needs and what area you want to focus on, we will match you to one or two Members. We will then set-up an initial telephone hook up and progress from that initial consultation.
There are unique issues and challenges women face in business and the workplace. At times you need to have support and guidance, to turn your dreams of success into a reality.
One-on-one mentoring sessions with our business experts focus in on your specific requirements and are designed to keep you on track for success.
To book call: 1800 052 476
1:1 Business Mentoring
Everyone needs a mentor?
At Women's Network Australia we know the satisfaction and independence that pursuing a successful career or owning your own business can bring. We also know the intense challenges and issues involved in being successful.
How it works?
In your first 1.5 hour session, you will spend time analysing and discussing your specific career or business concerns, and leave your first session highly motivated and armed with an action plan that, if implemented, will bring instant results. After your first session, you’ll realise that a monthly or quarterly session is a highly valuable opportunity.
Meeting with your Mentor regularly and discussing the direction of your career or business in an objective and confidential manner is both productive and empowering. This can be face-to-face or via an online Zoom Session (to be discussed at time of booking).
Where do we meet?
Flexible delivery options are available. Depending on your location - you can undertake your mentoring sessions face-to-face, over the phone or via Zoom. We can discuss delivery when you call. In case you are wondering - business or life partners are most welcome to sit in on the session.
How many sessions will I need?
The length of time or number of sessions you book is entirely up to you. For some women one session might be all they need to get them on their way. For other women monthly mentoring sessions are the way they choose to be continually working on their businesses.
Mentoring sessions can assist you with:
- Stay accountable and remain on track;
- Develop your small business start-up;
- Grow results for an existing business;
- Develop business and marketing plans;
- Develop systems and procedures;
- Develop sales and advertising campaigns;
- Expand career and business opportunities;
- Expand and develop social media opportunities;
- Identify start-up capital and finance;
- Improve team management skills;
- Increase your sales and profit margins;
- Build your networking and self-promotion capital;
- Maintain your confidence and motivation levels;
- Set clear objectives and future direction.
What's the cost?
- WNA Member: Initial sessions 1.5 hrs - $195 | Follow-up sessions 1 hr - $150
- NON Member: Initial sessions 1.5 hrs - $425* | Follow-up sessions 1 hr - $150
(*Initial $425 session automatically includes a 1 year membership to Women's Network Australia).
Booking your mentoring session:
To book your Mentoring Session, complete the contact form at the bottom of this page or call our office on T: 1800 052 476.