All advertisements supplied by advertisers must be in digital form using the specifications above.
Need more information?:
Graphic designers who require more details are welcome to contact our graphic design desk by calling Tricia Mahoney on M: 0419 311 862 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
1. All advertising bookings must be confirmed in writing. Please call our office on T: 1800 052 476 for any assistance when completing the Booking Form.
2. Finished artwork must be submitted according to the advertising specifications on our website. For further assistance please contact Head Office on T: 1800 052 476.
3. Cancellations will only be accepted in writing and must be received before the booking deadline. Cancellations received after booking deadlines will not be accepted.
4. All advertising space is paid for in advance prior to each edition of the magazine going to print.
5. We reserve the right to apply the VIP discount of 10% as a 20% discount when the second advertisement is invoiced.
6. To secure advertising space credit card details must be supplied at the time of booking.
7. Cancellations during the period a VIP Advertiser Package is current must adhere to item (3). A claw back of the discounts applied to previous advertisements and/or complimentary artwork design forming part of the said contract applies. The contract will only become null and void when the total claw back payment is settled. If the total claw back payment is not made by the next applicable booking deadline date the advertisement will run as agreed in the orginal contract and payment will be required as agreed in the said contract.
8. Advertisements are accepted subject to the approval of the Editor.
9. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to ensure that advertisements comply with the Trade Practices Act. Advertisements are accepted for publication on the condition that the advertiser indemnifies the publisher and its servants and contractors against all actions, suits, claims, loss and/or damage and expenses resulting from anything published by the advertiser.
10. Working Women is a registered trade mark of Women’s Network Australia Pty Ltd. We do reserve the right to reject advertising material that is deemed inappropriate or does not fit with the spirit of our readership.