Be Social Media Savvy
After recently attending a Leadership Academy in Sydney for my health, wellness and marketing communications businesses, I heard a couple of business leaders speak on the topic of social media.
Social media is essential for any speaker, coach, trainer, entrepreneur or businessperson who is already branded or wants to brand themselves.
There were many ‘take-home’ messages about Social Media, so I will share them here:
Social Media Strategies
· Allows for a much bigger audience reach
· Facebook is a MUST
· People don’t have time to attend live events these days
· People are always watching you
· Are your posts intriguing? Positive? Relevant?
· Do you follow others who have mastered the art of social media?
· Always remember, people do business with those they know, like and trust
· Don’t sell. Share and inform
· Mix it up – both social and business
· Be clear about what you stand for e.g. Financial independence for women
· Be careful what you stand against e.g. politics or religion or be prepared for the backlash.
So what do you stand for?
Here’s to your Social Media and speaking success! See you in the stages of the world.
Back to In The News
- Filter by category
- Advertising & Marketing
- Business Awards
- Business By Social
- Business Consulting & Coaching
- Business Planning & Strategies
- Business Startup
- Business Support & Administration
- Customer Service & Relations
- Design & Illustration
- Digital Technology
- Educational Services
- Events & Entertainment
- Finance & Insurance
- Food & Hospitality
- Health & Wellbeing
- Home & Garden
- Human Resources and Career Advice
- In The News
- International Business
- Legal Services
- Networks, Directories & Networking
- Property & Real Estate
- Public Relations & Media Services
- Tourism & Travel
- Writing, Editing & Publishing