Make The Most of Your Business Website
While it’s pretty much compulsory to have a website for any business today, content marketing can transform it from a simple online business card, into a valuable resource.
For example, your website could include a:
- Library of useful articles – such as the Foot Care Tips on this podiatrist’s website;
- Classroom – via demonstration videos, or step by step infographics;
- Directory of related sites;
- Sneak peek behind the scenes of your business;
- Way for your customers to comment and provide feedback;
- And much, much more.
Instead of pushing people to buy, content marketing draws the consumer in, so that when they are ready to purchase, they will turn to a business they have already developed a relationship with – yours.
That’s how you make the most of your business website!
5 Benefits of Content Marketing on Your Website
- Build authority – By sharing helpful tips, the latest developments, and other information about your industry on your business website, it helps to boost your credibility. By educating your audience, it positions your business as an authority in this area.
- Improve your position in search engine results – Over time, a website which is regularly updated with quality content, should attract the attention of the search engines. This means your business website will appear near the top of organic search results. The higher your ranking, the more clicks you will get from qualified leads, and the more conversions are likely.
- A website worth visiting – the more quality content you have on your website, the longer visitors are likely to stay – again, increasing the chances of conversion.
- Long term results – an ad in the paper, or on TV or radio, is here today, gone tomorrow – but quality content on your website can reap rewards for years to come.
- Always available – Consumers have questions, or want information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Your website content is always available and can be nudging your prospect towards a conversion, even while you are asleep in your bed or enjoying a holiday at the beach!
What’s the next step you would like to take to improve the content marketing on your website?