Unleash Your Productivity For Good
Are you feeling unproductive? Can’t get yourself to perform at your peak and feeling sluggish?
Well, here are my top tips that I’ve learned over the years to unleash your productivity for good and be a force to be reckoned with. Follow this advice and you’ll be riding the productivity wave and reaping the rewards.
- You know that killer project that you’ve wanted to start, but you’re waiting for the perfect time? Well, no more waiting, dive right in and get it started. This will fill you with positive energy to see it through to the end.
- Did you know that having big, bold goals releases positive energy? Well they do. So get those goals written down and keep looking back at them every single morning to get that energy flowing.
- Get rid of the mess in your work area! Having a messy working environment creates stress and distracts you. Keep it clean and you’ll be amazed at how your productivity starts to soar.
- Get rid of or stay away from the negative people in your life if possible. It’s time to make the decision as your inner circle impacts your productivity and your success.
- Stick to a routine. We know this works for children, and it works just as well for adults. Get a daily routine and stick to it. Set a time to wake up, do exercise, start work and also importantly relaxation time.
- Slash the myriad of meetings. This is almost a no-brainer, but many companies thrive on meeting after meeting, wasting time, where a simple conversation could have done the job. Try and be an anti-meeting warrior for trivial matters and also suggest that if a meeting does need to happen that you do it outside or stand up to make it more productive. Surely Richard Branson can’t be wrong!
- What makes you shine? What part of your job are you stellar at? Figure this out and then delegate or outsource the rest so that you’re setting yourself up for success and being highly productive.
- Stop multi-tasking, it’s a killer of productivity. Start with one thing, finish it and only then move onto the next. Get rid of the distractions, yes sorry that means Facebook too, prioritise and do. If you get this right, you’ll be one of the rare few who are hyper-focused and seriously successful.
- Drink more water. Sounds strange? Well actually, if you’re dehydrated you’re sluggish. So sip up and release your energy.
- Exercise more. Make sure you set aside time to exercise as this will release explosive energy which equals explosive productivity.
I hope you find these tips useful to launch yourself into the platinum productivity zone!
Do you have any other great productivity tips?